Thursday 5 September 2013

The Birchwood Cup!

Gosh, what a delight to have been able to award the Birchwood Cup to a child in Room One. I have never been in this position before in Room One yet Chali has proven herself to be such an amazing student that I was really please to be able to put her name forward for this cherished prize in week 5.
Chali you deserve this recognition of your excellent progress and rate of learning. You write complicated stories, read at a level way beyond that expected for your time at school, have a great brain for ideas and problem solving and are a real asset in my class. I know you will continue to go from strength to strength in your time here at our school and look forward to seeing you grow Thank you for being such a help in my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment