Wednesday 4 February 2015

Last week in 2014

Apologies for the lateness of this post - my laptop has been updated and I could not access my Blog!
Pippi can read all the sight words in Room One. Well done Pippi!

Izzy can read all those words too without help! Wow!

Making and colouring..

Sharing our books.

Liam is reading to Tyler.

Hazel is helping Mia to read.

Addison loves listening to Lily.

Chloe is reading her book to Joseph.

Hazel made a wonderful picture and loved explaining her thinking to her peers.


We are counting one to one.

Pippi showing her angel.

Here is Isabelles.

Joseph decorated his angels wings beautifully.

Liam has completed his star chart.
 I hope you loved our 'Frozen' dance in the show - here are your wonderful children dressed and ready to perform!





What a super class I had!

Karen and Mrs Savill face painted the children - Karen did the super stuff, I just did the blue!


Our books All About Me went home this week - hope they will be cherished for the future!



Santa brought ice blocks for all.

We had a shared lunch.

I hope you all enjoyed the photos! Happy new Year (just a wee bit late!)

No comments:

Post a Comment